Saturday, February 20, 2010

Love...ew.

My life is so full of love. It is devastingly tainted by it as well... I have come to realize that love is something that is so vast, so wide, and so frustratingly complicated, that when you come across it, you don't know what to do with it. I have never come across more versions of love in my entire life than I have in the past year. I have seen love blossom and grow so organically, and I have seen it stripped from some of the people that deserve it the most. I am under the impression that everyone who knows exactly what they would do when they come across that "divine" love are the very people that let it slip right through their fingers. I am, tragically, one of those people. I allow myself to feel, and touch, and play, and embrace such a beautiful love with someone... and like clockwork, I allow it to become damaged and scarred. I will not be one to take full responsibility, however, I am indeed, my own worst critic. Some of the very people i love the most are the ones who are the best at giving love, yet they don't recieve it. I, on the other (less desirable) hand, am given a love some people would die for and... I yawn... Life is chuck full of irony... I want to become a lover, a best friend, and a life partner to one person in my life... so why in the world would I be so apathetic to someone who wants all the same things I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment